CP Party Rentals and Balloons is a new Carleton Place, Ontario business that offers a wide range of party rentals and balloon decor. CP Party is owned by Fiona Cornell, with her previous party rental experience and great team, she is ready to help your event.
Fiona wanted a clean, easy to navigate website that was fully responsive. A new dynamic website would help reach her marketing and business goals. The website is still a work in progress as she builds her business, and the website can grow easily with it. We worked with Paradime Design and IT Solutions to develop the website.
- Website Design and Development
Lorraine’s Breast Care Studio and More is a Carleton Place, Ontario business that offers a very personal and intimate setting for breast prosthesis fittings and mastectomy projects. It also offers a mobile service for those that are unable to come to the studio. Lorraine’s is owned by Crystal Harris and and named after her late mother. She has many customers from the Lanark County area, as well as, Ottawa and surrounding areas that are looking for that personal attention.
After completing a Digital Marketing Strategy Plan for Crystal at Lorraine’s Breast Care Studio and More, it was clear that a new dynamic website would help reach her marketing goals. We discussed with Crystal her goals, design preferences and website functionality requirements. She now has a dynamic new website to help support her digital marketing efforts. We worked with Paradime Design and IT Solutions to develop the website.
- Digital Marketing Strategy Plan
- Website Design and Development
- Website and Social Media Management
Are you getting frustrated with your lower reach on your Facebook page? Have you thought about giving up on the idea of making Facebook a key part of your strategy? While many continue are complaining about the many changes, including a lower organic reach, the masses are still using it. Facebook is still the #1 social media tool by far. With over 1.3 billion users, Facebook is a daily destination for consumers, businesses and brands.
Here are a few favourite tips to help you make the most of your Facebook business page to help you grow your business.
1) Use your “about” section wisely – This is a prime bit of real estate… use it to drive people to your website, put a call to action in it, change it up as often as you’d like as well. Keep it fresh.
2) Use link posts to drive people to your website –Business often forget their goals when they are using Facebook, all social media should drive the user back to your website. Link posts now have a larger, clickable area that helps drive people to your website.
3) Set up a custom page with an opt in box to grow your newsletter – This really is the best way to build your list. If you don’t have a mailing list, start growing it now.
4) Post engaging, interesting content daily – Don’t be all sales pitches. Post content that resonates with your target audience, make sure to ask questions and post great pictures.
5) Add a Facebook like box to your website – This might take a bit of work so you might want to get your website person to do it. You can create a Facebook like box in the admin panel of your page.
What have you done on your Facebook page that has helped you get more reach and connect with potential customers?
*As published in the Carleton Place BIA Street Beat NewsletterRead More
What is a brand and why is branding important?
Some entrepreneurs may believe that the word brand is reserved for big businesses and corporations, while others could believe that brand is defined as a name, symbol or design that identifies your goods and services. The truth is even small businesses need to think about their brand. Your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors’. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be. Who you are should be based to some extent on who your target customers want and need you to be, focus on the benefits of using your business. Think about which of the benefits are emotional – the most powerful brands tap into emotions. A strong brand is fundamental to your business, and must resonate with your existing and potential clients.
Including a branding strategy in your marketing plan is crucial. Why? Because it personifies your business, delivers your message clearly, increases your credibility, motivates your clients, and creates loyalty. Branding allows you to take a strong stance within your niche market. Don’t you want your business to be recognised as the best? Applied correctly, your brand can help you achieve that.