Are you getting frustrated with your lower reach on your Facebook page? Have you thought about giving up on the idea of making Facebook a key part of your strategy? While many continue are complaining about the many changes, including a lower organic reach, the masses are still using it. Facebook is still the #1 social media tool by far. With over 1.3 billion users, Facebook is a daily destination for consumers, businesses and brands.
Here are a few favourite tips to help you make the most of your Facebook business page to help you grow your business.
1) Use your “about” section wisely – This is a prime bit of real estate… use it to drive people to your website, put a call to action in it, change it up as often as you’d like as well. Keep it fresh.
2) Use link posts to drive people to your website –Business often forget their goals when they are using Facebook, all social media should drive the user back to your website. Link posts now have a larger, clickable area that helps drive people to your website.
3) Set up a custom page with an opt in box to grow your newsletter – This really is the best way to build your list. If you don’t have a mailing list, start growing it now.
4) Post engaging, interesting content daily – Don’t be all sales pitches. Post content that resonates with your target audience, make sure to ask questions and post great pictures.
5) Add a Facebook like box to your website – This might take a bit of work so you might want to get your website person to do it. You can create a Facebook like box in the admin panel of your page.
What have you done on your Facebook page that has helped you get more reach and connect with potential customers?
*As published in the Carleton Place BIA Street Beat Newsletter