Have you made your business goals for 2020? Was one of them to create more awareness of your business and to make more sales?
If so, social media coaching and training can help you get there.
To help you prepare and plan to start 2020 with a bang, I am offering 3 workshops that you can take individually or package together.
Workshop #1 will be all about Instagram Marketing and showing you how to improve your presence, rock the new features to grow your audience.
Workshop #2 is taking on Linkedin for your business. How to make real connections that will make a difference in your business.
Workshop #3 is where we dive deep into your digital marketing and social media goals for 2020 and develop a strategy around it. Figure out your unique selling proposition and get your messages out there.
Instagram is one of the most important and most powerful marketing channels of our time. Most successful brands are primarily thinking first and foremost about how this visual social channel is going to help propel their brand.
Instagram for Business – Advanced Strategies
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 12 pm – 1:30 pm
This advanced-level workshop will be a deep dive into Instagram as a marketing channel. You will learn how to increase and improve your business’ presence on Instagram – how to get better engagement, more followers and ultimately drive more customers – as well as tools and strategies you can use to be more efficient with the time you spend on Instagram planning.
– How to create an Instagram strategy to meet your business goals
– Optimizing your profile (feed and bio)
– The 80/20 rule of content – what and when to post
– The Instagram algorithm
– The strategy of #Hashtags – How to use the right hashtags and @ mentions
– Tips on good Instagram photography
– Optimizing Stories
– Instagram Stories and live broadcasting
– Monitor the impact and Measure success through analytics
– Instagram Analytics
– Power of Instagram Ads
This workshop is for those who already have an Instagram account and want to progress to an advanced level, basics will not be covered. There will be opportunities for questions during the session, and at the end for any specific requests
Familiarity with Instagram and an Instagram account
Smartphone with a running Instagram account
Workshop via Zoom
or Social Media Marketing series = $129
Presenter: Sherry Crummy
Instagram for Business – $29 + HST
LinkedIn for Business – Creating Connections
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 12 pm – 1:30 pm
LinkedIn is an amazing B2B marketing tool if you use it correctly. It is not just a place to store your online CV or search for jobs. It is a business imperative to have a great presence on LinkedIn.
At this hand’s on session, Sherry Crummy will show you how LinkedIn can benefit you, your company and brand.
We’ll start from the beginning and discuss:
– What LinkedIn is and why you should be using it;
– How to create a great personal profile;
– How you can use it to build the relationships that are key to your success; and
– Tips and techniques for LinkedIn best practices
After leaving this session, you will:
- Have created a LinkedIn account, if you don’t have one
- Create/update a profile that creates the right professional impression
- Optimize your profile so you are found by people looking for your skills
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette so you are confident when using LinkedIn
- Connect with others via LinkedIn
- Learn how to use groups and engage with other members
Developing a Social Media Strategy for your Business Workshop
Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 12 PM – 3 PM
You know you that online marketing, social media and content development are important aspects to your business marketing strategy. Yet, you are not sure how to leverage the power of digital and social media marketing. If you would like to learn how to develop a more effective social media and online marketing strategy for your business, in this 3-hour workshop, we will work on developing a relative social media strategy for your business; develop engaging content that speaks to your target audience, and learn how to track and measure the success of your marketing campaign.
This is a hands-on workshop is ideal for new business owners and those who are interested in developing a digital marketing and social media strategy to grow their business.
- Establish SMART social media goals.
- Identifying your target audience.
- What are your key messages?
- Audit your social media presence.
- Identifying your tactics and tips on how to use them.
- Developing a content strategy.
- How to measure your progress.
Developing a Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy Workshop – $99 + HST